MICROSOFT WINDOWS 7 PROFESSIONAL PRODUCT KEY (Retail)
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional product is a brand new, genuine Retail Key / Serial for Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Edition. We also offer a full legal download of the software via Microsoft, as detailed below.
HOW IT WORKS:
MICROSOFT WINDOWS 7 PRO PRODUCT KEY
1. First, purchase a genuine Windows 7 Pro Retail Key from our website.
2. Immediately after your payment, you will be automatically sent a digital Key / Serial.
3. Download the Windows 7 Pro installer from the official Microsoft website.
4. Follow the instructions on the Microsoft website to download and install Windows 7 Pro
5. Once installed, enter the unique activation code that you purchased from us.
6. The Retail Key will authenticate with Microsoft automatically, and the activation is complete! You now own a genuine copy of Windows 7 Pro.
WHAT IS THIS PRODUCT?
This is an unused, brand new Retail Key for Windows 7 Pro, which can be used to activate the software legitimately.
Note: If you do not own an installation DVD or USB drive, please download the respective system setup file from the official Microsoft website.
In stock now with instant delivery!
This product is multi-language and region free. This means that the key will function worldwide.
HOW DOES THE PURCHASING PROCESS WORK?
First, simply check-out using any of our easy payment methods. After your payment, you can then collect your code from your email. After you collect your key, you will be presented with your unique activation code.
MICROSOFT WINDOWS 7 PROFESSIONAL RETAIL KEY
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional makes the things you do every day easier. With fewer clicks, faster searching, easier browsing, and simpler ways to connect, there’s less between you and what you want to do. Windows 7 is designed to improve the performance of your PC, so it’s faster, more secure, and more reliable.
- GENUINE Windows 7 Professional Download & Product Key – Activates both 32 & 64 bit versions.
- DOWNLOAD a Windows 7 Professional ISO for burning to a blank disc or USB drive for installation.
- LEGALLY LICENSE your pre-installed or newly installed Windows 7 Professional Download. Lifetime activation, including receipt of all Microsoft automatic updates.
- INSTANT DELIVERY Minutes after purchase, you will receive download links, your product key and instructions on how to install the software.
Microsoft’s Windows 7 operating system is arguably one of the most popular to have even been released. Windows 7 Professional looks like it could be ready to continue its sterling reputation, with a whole host of features that aim to make the experiences of everyday users easier and more comfortable.
Desktop navigation features such as Snap, Peek and Shake, offer a more user-friendly interface, making easier to manage all of your open windows. If you are looking to create a home network, you can do so with ease. There is even the possibility of being able to share files and printers with all of the PCs running Windows 7 on your network. There is also the chance to now find whatever you need by simply typing a word into Windows Search, which allows you to access everything you need quickly and easily.
This latest version enables users to run multiple Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP mode, while you can even set it up to protect your data with automatic back-ups to you home or business network, meaning that your most important documents and applications are always safe.
Connecting to a company network has been simplified and with ‘Domain Join’, it also offers greater security.
Although ideal for business users, Windows 7 is also well suited to those looking to indulge in more entertaining areas, due to the Windows Media Centre, which allows you to watch, pause, rewind and record live television.
There are a number of features within Windows 7 that are designed to really make the most of the power that is available to your computer. One of which is the ability to make your PC sleep and resume at a quicker pace, while it also manages to take full advantage of the power and multi-tasking capabilities of the latest 64-bit PCs.
Note: If you are upgrading from Windows XP or downgrading from Windows 8 or Windows 10, you will need to back up your files and settings, perform a clean install and then re-install your existing files, settings and programs.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft.